View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #15
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I had my Kobo original for a around 11 months before the screen went wonky and they replaced it with a refurbished one. I then sold that one after a about a month and bought my Kobo Touch which I had for 16 days before the USB port stopped working, a new Kobo Touch is on it's way back from Kobo Customer Service.

So while my KT is getting replaced I'm using a loaned Kobo WiFi.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote