View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #50
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
It is true you don't know whether a copy is legal if you don't know how it was obtained; generally one takes on trust that a reputable company like Amazon has obtained things legally.
Like this one on the MR Deals forum today?

http://www.amazon.com/Brave-New-Worl...5837942&sr=1-9

Sorry, not trying to pick a fight with you... just trying to make my point that piracy is complicated. If *I* can't tell if this is a pirate copy or not (and I really don't know whether it is or not!), I don't know what help there is for less-copyright-savvy folks like my older sister.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote