View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
gollu
Unsullied
gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i
I so loved the first episode, I was sticked to the screen. A friend of mine (not familiar with the books) said it was too graphic and the plot was "cheap" but after an hour or so started asking questions about the scenes. I think she's hooked .
Bran - as one of my favorite characters is superb. So is Edd Stark, exactly as I pictured him in my head. I am so gonna buy this on Blueray when the season is over... I think I'd prefer watching the season again that rereading the book (and that is after the pilot episode only)...

Really, really impressed.
gollu is offline   Reply With Quote