View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
eBook Converter -- any good?

I came across a program called eBook Converter. I know that it charges for soemthing that can be done for free, but it seems to have an easy-to-use interface and doesn't require command line skills -- the first I need and the second I lack .

Has anyone purchased this program and if you have, how have you found it? I am interested in the ePub DRM removal one, not the converting from ePub to PDF.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote