View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeNS View Post
DaleDe, could you please send me (just share using SkyDrive or DropBox) your books for test? I promise - I'll delete all of 'em after my tests

P.S. Unfortunately, epubs (especially comparing with fb2!) are very informal and messy. Still can't forgive myself for the lack of fb2 promotions in the old days

P.P.S. BTW, I've already tested TinyOPDS on the bunch of epubs (approx. 5K), most converted by Calibre.
I do not know the difference. I did switch to my fb2 folder and it found 9 out of 10 eBooks. It seems these will stay in the database when I switch folders. But I have checked hundreds of eBooks, many from our own ePub library which you can freely download from our forum. I have yet to find one that works.

I am running Windows 7 professional 32 bit. How do you determine a valid book? In epub every book has a fixed starting place inside the zip file and you just need to follow the links from that fixed file. Always look inside the META-INF folder and read the container.xml file.

How can I look at what is in the database?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote