View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:18 AM   #8
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
No need to convert most video players are going to play mp4 if the built in video player does not. Here is a list of players most of them are free and her phone should be able to play most video files looking at its specs. Just transfer the file and try to open it I think her phone should be able to play it without downloading a player otherwise you can download and try from the list below.

http://www.techradar.com/news/softwa...r-apps-1116181
+1

Agreed! There are Android video players for almost any conceivable modern video format, so there is no need to convert a video file for an Android phone. I use MX-Player, since it can play everything I have ever tried it with. However, concerning M4V there is one caveat. M4V files can be infected with DRM which would make them unplayable on any player not associated with the DRM source. Much like DRMed e-books.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote