View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #106
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No I think either he was told misinformation or had someone pick some out. I really don't think Amazon would say something was fix when it wasn't. At this point I would email Jeff himself. Send him all correspondences, pics...etc.

The vacation was okay, a little stressful how my husband's family is. I did get to meet my 6 year old nephew. Who is now in remission from a 5 year battle from Leukemia after two bone marrow transplants.

The first night I wanted go home. lol My FIL booked us in the wrong kind of hotel. It was very dirty, stunk and had boards for a mattress. I even saw a few drug deals go down. We checked into the Holiday Inn on the next day which was wonderful. A little pricey but worth it. The night before we were to drive back the next day I got a call from my mother telling my sister had a heart attack and was being rush to the hospital. She's okay now but it was a horrible night having to make a zillion phone calls and waiting for the doctors to tell me her diagnosis. Coming home was fun. We went from windy and rainy to blizzard conditions as we hit the mountains. Had to take a few detours to get home. The cats were very happy to see me and now I'm ready to recoup from the past few days and do some reading to relax.
Daaarn, you deserve a nice day on the couch with a blanket and your kindle! I hope your sister will recover quickly.

Last edited by xendula; 10-31-2012 at 10:29 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote