View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #9
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Like everything you do daily after a day or 2 you adapt to slow page turns. I still read sometimes on Kobo wifi and when switching back to KT would notice I was turning pages before finished reading the page. This worked without problems on Kobo wifi as early page turn was then timed just right. The same will happen reading on KT with 2.0 firmware. 2.0 loading library covers as needed works good. A little slow because loading covers on new page but still good enough. On my Sony T1 I had to turn off cover display for library to be usable with 2000 books. Being able to turn off covers in large KT library should also be a big improvement.

Adding books to shelves really needs improvement as it is slow process and locked up the reader when I added hundreds of books to one shelf then tried to add hundreds more on a prior 2.0 install. I'll try that stress test again this week with my latest 2.0 install.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote