View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #58
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by berpdreyfuss
Great features in the new version, especially that you can go back in the history of moves, I will register for sure!
Thanks!

Quote:
Where can I load pgn files?
This version uses only game.txt file for save/load the last game in the PGN format. It can't work with arbitrary file names yet. I'll add the bookshelf integration in the next version (pbchess-1.2.1). And than you will can load PGN and PZL files like books. It will allow for example to create you PGN library of openings (Spanish, Italian, Kings Gambit etc), load arbitrary chess puzzles and so on ...

Quote:
In the future I would really like to see the already planned support for displaying comments.
Yes, this is a first-priority task (along with bookshelf integration and set up an arbitrary position on the board), but not so simple as 2 others. I'll add all the tasks for pbchess-1.2.x on our bug-tracker (project=pbchess) and than we will decide which features will be implemented first. Bug-tracker has russian interface for anonymous user. You should register to change user interface to your own. This bug-tracker will be announced on the mobileread soon. We will create the base of pocketbook software defects on it (including official software and pocketbook free projects).

Quote:
Attached is the updated german translation, it says "options" in the menu but there is no entry in the lng file, it could be replaced by "Optionen"
Biiiiiig thanks!

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 07-01-2011 at 03:57 PM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote