View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 01:41 AM   #7
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Received this from the Brooklyn Public Library Overdrive Support:

Quote:
Thanks for contacting OverDrive Technical Support! My name is Kayla, and I’m happy to help you.

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having.

From what we can tell Adobe is experiencing a partial server outage that is affecting their Cloud experience and could possibly be causing this issue. We are currently investigating.

In the mean time you can download the Libby or OverDrive app to your phone or tablet and read the book from there. Let me know if you need steps to get started with that and I will gladly send them over.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote