View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:20 AM   #7
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
I also got a request via PM for the source code, I will post sources here, coming weekend. For these personal projects I am ignoring version control , so the the code is already at version 9 (V8 was last published binary), although I might have created a zip at the time of releasing V8...
Specially the change to V9 added some systems calls that might not be compatible between firmware R3.0(800) and R1.7(1000). (I store last read page in metadata.db in V9). The scribble library for DR800 seems to be unchanged, but I am not sure if the display controler allows the quick/partial updates that are used for a quick feedback. I will check the code for parts that will be hard to port.
Has anyone tried the latest xournal-patch release on the DR800 simulator? (Note the quick/partial updates do not function on the simulator, so response to annotations will probably be slow.) If you want to start before I post the latest code, the message thread also contains the source code for V5, which is rather old, but contains the annotation part.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote