View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:55 AM   #22327
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Or maybe that could be the last straw urging you to move.
諦めないで、stitchawl!
Thanks for the encouragement, samhy. But no last straw needed. I'm ready for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
What else would you be doing with your time? It's not like you have any hobbies or anything, after all.
Being the eternal silver lining seeker, I've decided that having to go back to this building several times is actually a good thing. The Municipal building that houses this office is just outside of the moat surrounding Osaka Castle. And being a castlely castle, and Japanese, the grounds are filled with Cherry trees. And being the photobug that I am and wanting the best of the best photos of the Cherry trees, I will be able to see them progressing through their blooming! Right now they are still just a few days from being nice looking. A bit on the scruffy side yet. But from now on, each day I'll have my full camera gear with me, and I SHALL ENDEAVOR TO PERSEVERE! (Did you hear the 'Rocky' theme in the background?)

Quote:
My mini rant is about the fact that we now have 4 days holiday over the Easter break, and I am working on 3 of them, and possibly all 4, as we prepare to go live on a new national government service
Will this be a televised thing? Are you going to be a star? And working on Easter??? Who's going to hide the eggs? Do you hide Easter eggs in the UK? I can now hide my own Easter eggs. It's one advantage of getting old.

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OsakaJo2.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	103635  

Last edited by Stitchawl; 03-29-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote