View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #26
Gaffer
Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
I am considering converting to the Kobo Glo from the Sony T1. Is it safe to assume that books I have purchased form Sony will work on it? I know I have heard of people buying Kobo books to use on Sony readers, so I presume that it should work the other way around as well, yes?
Yes, you're undoubtedly using epub format on the Sony, and Kobo handles those just fine. The reader with compatibility issues is the Kindle - Amazon went with a proprietary format, mobi, which other readers can't use. (There is a third party freeware program, Calibre, which can conver between formats.)
Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote