Thread: Kobo Vox Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Eeep! I'm sitting here beaming with pride (I needed that today!). I'm so glad you both (Reader Paradice and PeterT) loved my little part of the world! I'm an East Coaster, born and raised and I am SO proud of it here. We welcome you back to our province any time!

So far I've managed to avoid a move to Toronto a couple of times. Here's hoping I can keep that lucky streak going...

Okay, and NOW back to regular programming.... (I couldn't NOT reply!)
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote