View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:07 AM   #364
reprep
Addict
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
well i retried the script and this time it doesn't even list the active contents.

My device is absolutely kindle DXG. This might explain why it doesn't even the list contents now.

My kindle dxg has some hacks installed. This might be the reason. I have the usbnetwork,screensaver hack,launchpad and full screen picture viewer hack installed.

btw the 3 kindle 3 type strings is most possibly kindle wifi, kindle wifi + 3g (us) and kindle wifi + 3g (europe). I know the amazon.com and amazon.co.uk 3g kindles are different.

I don't want to reinstall the yifanlu's hack because i have returned to 2.5.8 once and the device began restarting during the update. It restarted about 1 hour and i could finally break the loop by entering the recovery menu.

Last edited by reprep; 09-21-2011 at 03:10 AM.
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote