View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #12
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
I am having the same thing happen. The first time I charged it, thr battery went down slowly, as advertised, and lasted about 2.5 weeks. I then charged it fully. It went down to 68% in one night! Wifi is off. So, is there any answer to this problem? A bad device? A firmware bug? I don't know if I should return it or not.
If the first charge lasted 2.5 weeks, then I would say it is most likely a bug. I would suggest you reboot the device and check again to see how it holds the charge. I had my device drain a fair chunk of the battery over one night, and other people have reported similar issues. I saw it only that one time though.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote