View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:11 AM   #11
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
As I mentioned on the other thread, I'm hoping this is just Sony's confused way of trying to fob off the blame regarding the restriction on external in-app purchasing. All my other readers, magazine apps, etc, take you to Safari for the final purchase. To my surprise, Sony does now appear to allow purchasing via the web but their mobile iOs version of their store is awful!

I hope Apple doesn't actually intend to restrict access to external content. If they choose to, then it's so long from me. Not that that's going to make anyone quiver in their books.