View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Talking Hi from Australia :)

I joined the MobileRead forum some time ago, but work and other distractions prevented my return...

I've come seeking advice on an e-ink reader... one which will allow me to load books I have acquired from elsewhere... ie, not stuck with a proprietary format or DRM'd.

I'll pose my questions in the appropriate forum, once I've actually composed them in my head. Seems like there could be some brand evangelists in here (been reading in the which one you should buy thread).

As an FYI, I have a Mac, iphone (3GS not 4) and iPad. I used to read on the computer but not since I discovered more portable methods. I like reading on both iPhone and iPad, but not when I am outside, hence the search for the perfect e-ink reader.

Looking forward to participating (finally!)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote