View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:17 AM   #7
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerfy View Post
Thanks to you both captaingeorges and Graham.
I'm beginning to see a trend here as I had just downloaded a handfull of books from both Waterstones and WHSmith - and there could be a bad ePub file in there somewhere.
Problem is, now I'm in this loop I can't get the device to turn off, re-boot or be seen by either the computer or ADE.
Anyone out there any idea how to get the thing into boot mode?
Even pulling the battery doesn't work as it goes right back into the loop when it's reconnected.
Thanks in advance.
- Unplug the battery or press the Reset button
- Plug your device to your computer
- Power the Gen3 up

It should start and go to connected mode. If not, the only things you can do is trying to reinstall the firmware (2.0) if it keeps to loop, install the 1.5, and if nothing works contact Bookeen.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote