View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I assume your existing Adobe ePub ebooks stopped working? You may need to re-authorize the Pocket Pro, see Books on Board EZReader FAQ for how to do this. I don't think you will need to recopy existing ebooks to the Pocket Pro.

Note that the "zombie" authorization that seems to be lost will count towards your 6 device limit. There does not seem to be anything to do about this, except call Adobe if you actually go over the limit to have it reset. This is why I prefer to strip the DRM immediately (Adobe ADEPT DRM for EPUB circumvented), which removes the entire registration mess and is probably legal in the US for personal use on ebooks you bought.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote