View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
1. What is the best format, to output from Calibre, for the Kindle?
2. Is there a step of VERY easy Windows-based directions I can give her on how to copy said files over via the USB?

I don't see her enough to be her tech, but want to give her a nice starting point for her new adventures in the electronic book world.
I don't have any practical experience with the Kindle, so can't answer these questions... BUT I thought I'd point out that you can download quite a few free, newer, Kindle-formatted ebooks from Smashwords, too. Might be worth a look while you're at it?
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote