Thread: Comparing epubs
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #9
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
@OddCosine: You do not even have to "fake" the file extension for BeyondCompare, just add "*.epub" to Tools->Settings->General (Archive Associations) and BC will know from then on how to handle epubs.
That's actually what I meant, but I see you already know how to do it. Mine is set a little differently though - it looks like we have different versions of BC (I have 3.3.7).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard Image.png
Views:	232
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	105057  
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote