View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #12
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
I think you mean vim, which has syntax highlighting (or so I hear), not plain old vi.

My advice is not to worry too much about the program (they're all fine as long as they can export as HTML), and focus on the content instead. But if you wanna do it right, Adobe is considered the leader in desktop publishing. Get their Creative Suite and grab some tutorials from lynda.com. Of course, you can also talk to a publisher and they'll take care of it for you. But for a short story to put on your girlfriend's e-reader, any program is probably overkill.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote