View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #40
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
And in regard to Vine Reviewers, it has to be remembered that we choose what we are going to review from the choices offered to us. I usually choose books from a genre that appeals to me or that's about a topic that intrigues me. So I'm predisposed to look at that book favorably right from the start because I'm interested in it. That doesn't mean I'm going to give it an automatic high rating, because I'm also comparing it to all the other books/authors in that genre that I've read, but I'm more likely to "get into" the book much quicker than if it was about something that I don't normally read - like books about divorced, middle-aged men or about Persian poetry.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote