View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:25 AM   #11
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Well, whatever works. The advice is still valid, though- unless you get an error message, it's still working
Yes, thanks for your help Manichean. I had thought that something was hung up, but I'll just let it go next time. Calibre conversion totally maxes the cpu on my old Pentium IV machine, so I guess that I'll have to leave it running when I go to bed if I have a big book to convert.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote