View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I would suggest converting your comic ebooks (or .cbr / .cbz) to .pdf format, which usually scales better than just .jpg images within a .epub ebook. See my wiki post here under Niche_Uses about exploding a comic ebook into just it's images and then using img2pdf_v0.2 to easily combine them into a .pdf ebook.

For my LCD Reader ( Next1 ) that supports Adobe Mobile Edition 9, I can view .pdf ebooks in landscape mode and then select my zoom level to "Fit to Width". After reading the top portion of the page, I can scroll down with the arrow keys (it micro increments so it's best to hold down the arrow) until I reach the end of the page. Then a page button advance brings me to the top of the next page and repeat!

See this post to see what can be done when reading .pdf ebooks.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote