View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #110
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by karunaji View Post
I hold no hope for unified ebook standard as there are even more variations in screen sizes and the technology itself is immature.
I'm not sure why you would say this. We are on the edge of a unified standard: there is only one hold-out! That hold-out happens to be the largest seller of e-Readers in the world, making them impossible to ignore.

I'm also not sure which technology is immature. That of e-Readers (hardware) or e-Books (software). Both can -- and will -- change with time. Web browsers and Web pages are incredibly more advanced than in the '90s, but the web in the '90s was still effective, useful and popular... and based on a unified formatting standard.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote