View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Whoa - Daffy. Are you saying that Calibre can now download subscriptions and email them automagically? 100% without human interaction? That's pretty cool if that's the case. And it might change the way I deal with some of my content. I'll have to try that when I get home.

Amazon still hasn't begun charging for the email-to-whispernet option yet, right? When they do I suppose that will mean that setting up an RSS feed or other daily subscription will end up costing $3/mo. anyway, but at least it will offer more flexibility. And for stuff that you don't download daily it'll be cheaper.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote