View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #28
Charles Patrick
Enthusiast
Charles Patrick doesn't litterCharles Patrick doesn't litterCharles Patrick doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavtian View Post
I tried to register, after filling out the form it took me to the front page, without any message about registration. No email with an activation code yet, but it's only been 15 minutes.

"Contact us" page is "Error 404".
Clicking on Russian language link gives this error from Google: 403 forbidden. We're sorry... ... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application.

You may have a valid application here but these are not signs of 20 years of application development.
Actually, they are the signs of a release 3 weeks early.

A decision was made to release it on the Detroit Free Press news. I would have waited 3 more weeks, but not my choice.

Sometimes valid applications don't necessarily start bump free. Take a look at MS Vista... Or on second thought...

The foreign language module (Russian) was a (free, somewhat extraneous) plug in. It's now been disabled.

I just checked the contact us links in the program and they all work for me. There are several "contact us links". Can you tell me which one returned 404? (or, what is the URL?)

By the way. I appreciate your help.

Last edited by Charles Patrick; 12-17-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Charles Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote