View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 01:41 PM   #22
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Patrick View Post
The basic version doesn't allow you to download publications for which you pay a subscription fee, for example, if you subscribe to the Wall Street Journal, that's added. The Standard edition has a feature that automatically can e-mail the PDF to your Kindle or iPhone.

Depending on the publication, the source we use may not have images. Try downloading the Reader's Digest subscription, it usually has images.

Sorry about the errors -
Please check Newsweek, and Forbes again. I think they're poorly executed timeout (Internet connection) problems because they're working here.
Thanks for quick reply Charles. You are affiliated with this program, nothing wrong with that. But it's fair to mention it right at the beginning.

Forbes doesn't want to work for me, I get the error message in 1 or 2 seconds. I changed Newsweek options, did get a pdf file.

By registering, do I get an option to add any rss I want? Or you give me a bigger collection?
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote