View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #24
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Ha! yeah, thanks knc1!
So let's see...

This poll is only available for free during the next 72 hours. Please cast your vote during that time!

After that, the poll will be closed, and you will have to bribe me to take your opinion into account. Bribe amounts are subject to individual discussions.

Good enough?

PS: just to clarify: this post was a joke, but the topic isn't.
Correct!
The two posts are intended as a type of technical humor, just to lighten the situation a bit.

BUT...
The topic is most certainly serious.
This work is time consuming and requires skills that often take years to learn.
Just because the link and download is free does not mean its creation was "free" in any sense of the word.

A "price" of three "thank yous" per user would be nice.
These "public service" projects undertaken by individuals are due at least that much of a reward.

For my own web-site (not this one) I have considered making it a subscription site.
"un-limited" versions, support and hand-holding available only to subscribed members.
To date, that thought has not progressed any further than being a thought (plus installation of a version of the site package that supports subscription-only areas).

Last edited by knc1; 11-12-2012 at 04:59 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote