View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
terencek
Groupie
terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'd never try something as silly as that. Calibre is my library... my Kindle is just my book-bag.
Precisely. Which takes me back to my original need: something which will enable me to print out and/or share a very concise (author: title) list of all the books I have on my Kindle.

I'll check out the mobi directory browser mentioned earlier while seeing if anyone else comes up with something suitable.
terencek is offline   Reply With Quote