View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Emailing unread Google Reader feeds to the Kindle would be a great feature; and a feature which actually would circumvent the Amazon service that can do the same thing, for a charge.

Right now, I only read my Google Reader when I have internet access, via the browser.

All of the solutions so far, and mentioned above, would require me, at one time or another, to do something from my desktop/laptop (run a program).....none of the solutions so far are fully automatic, that I know of.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote