View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
With your multi-flow redesign, will I be able to import one of these html files and have it automatically set as a chapter in the work flow?
Yes, you should be able to right-click the list of XHTML files in the "epub browser" and select the "add new file" option. This should work for CSS files, images and font files (eventually).

It may not all end up in 0.2.0 since I don't want to work on the redesign adding feature upon feature for months while everyone waits, but it's in my design document and it will be added. Time is a factor.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote