View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #72
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
It's probably overkill to ask for the setting upon each key press, so this could be done once, e.g. by putting it on global level (i.e. not in a function).
Ha, you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
Edit: Ah, dave beat me to it. That's often the case lately :-P (it's a good thing...). Yep, my preference for Lua had its effect on both projects. It's just so damn easy to integrate into C code and really helps people to realize complex szenarios.
LOL, because I have more free time than you
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote