View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post

as quite a few on here have pointed out, we got the point the sonist, jswindin and others do not like the ipad and have no intentions of purchasing one. so what's the point of continuously posting the same complaints in every thread? that isn't constructive criticism. that's whining, or trolling.
No, I suggest you look up 'trolling' in a dictionary - it is not defined as "disagreeing with scott".

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
as much as they like, whining on these forums isn't going to change a single thing about the ipad. steve jobs does not hang out on here. it isn't going to add flash, printing, a usb port, a sd card slot, an eink display, the ability to run the MacOS or a golden egg every hour. do we really need to read those complaints again?
I didn't suggest that Apple would change anything as a result of these forums, after all, with the fanboys willing to put up with anything that Apple release, why would they bother. I suggested that people visiting this site for research purposes might prefer a balanced opinion rather than an Apple advert.

Please stop putting that 'don't feed the trolls' sign on all your posts - it just makes you look a bit too defensive. Actually, you're on my ignored list now so put as many of them up there as you like.