View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #5
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I know this is probably a question for Americans, but I'll take the opportunity to express my dissatisfaction with the additional charges by Amazon. I don't know if it is only where I live or also in other parts of Europe, but, for example a book that is $0,99 for Americans, is $3,44 for me. VAT here is 20% and I expect to be charged something in the range of $1,20 (as it is when I shop from Kobo). I guess the difference comes from the "free" shipping.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote