View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #38
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
If someone has both a PW and the new Amazon cover, I wonder how well they work together in the hands of real people.

Does the cover ever touch the screen when you close it? I'm thinking it could turn the page on you if it bumps that touch screen.

Is it easier to hold the Kindle with the cover on it? How about folding the cover back and holding it? Good grip? Can you hold it with one hand and still turn pages with the same hand?

How well does the Kindle fit in the new cover? Do you think it would survive being dropped or does it seem likely to fall out when dropped? (Please don't experiment on your own Kindle for my sake, just hoping for an estimate from someone who has one actually in the cover.)

Does the magnetic holder really work to keep it shut or does the little light pop on sometimes?

Does the cover interfere with Wi-Fi reception?

Just one more. Can you reach the manual on/off switch and/or the volume controls with the cover on the Kindle or do you have to take it out to reach them?

Just wondering in case someone has both and a little time for a review of the cover. It's an expensive item and I was just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks all.

Last edited by 6charlong; 10-02-2012 at 09:13 PM.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote