View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzari View Post
But you can find newspapers subscription for Sony either? And as you know I can convert my Amazon ebooks so to read it into Sony ereader?
I always read Sony are a more flexible alternative especially for PDF reading, but since all my ebook library is coming from Amazon I was considering mostly the Kindle solution.
SONY's store sells subscriptions, just as Amazon. Prices and offering are, as far as I can tell, very similar.

Now, Amazon's devices have the advantage of auto-delivery (your issue is delivered overnight) and have the 3g option.

Auto-delivery works on the old SONYs (such as the 950) but was not working on last year's model (the T1). The manual for the new one (the newly released T2) claims it now works again. But you don't have a 3g option, so you must have wifi.

If you use Calibre (donation-priced software) you can convert from one format to the other. But I would not recommend that with newspapers (do you really want to deal with that every morning?).
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote