View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:45 AM   #12
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Example of widgets? There are many, but the ones I personally find more useful are weather widgets (you get forecasts on the home screen at a glance), email widgets (you can skimp your email, and open the client if you want to read the full email), calendar widgets (for your next appointment) and toggle widgets, like WiFi and GPS toggle. Music widgets are also nice, but not so necessary as most players integrate with the lock screen nowadays.
Oh. Is that all. I dont find it a hassle to open the app to get the info I want. I have a weather widget (specifically, Fancy Widgets) on my Android but dont bother with others. I'm happy enough with what I have.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote