View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #31
thomas01155
Enthusiast
thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.thomas01155 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyeurope View Post
Mine seems to seize as soon as one bar is lost on the battery meter. Then no amount of resetting will get past the first screen until I've recharged.

Developped in just a few days the same habit of having bent paper clips all over the house.

ADVICE TO ANYONE CONSIDERING THIS - DON'T BUY IT.

Even when its 'working' the screen refreshes bizarrely, flashing unexpectedly - takes ages to load documents - often randomly quits applications (useless if you're using it to read music in a concert!).
I have tried contacting them about the issue but the long support time and generic answers are getting me no where - there told me to reset the device. The support for this device is abysmal.
thomas01155 is offline   Reply With Quote