View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #13
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
A scanner runs $59 for a new one if you hit a sale at office depot.
It's simple, it depends on how much your time is worth (to you and in general). 1$ for 100 pages? I'd sign up in a heartbeat if I didn't care too much about my pbooks to see them destroyed in the process (and the service were available over here, which it is not).
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote