View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #33
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugbug View Post
I think he means, why not use the built-in kindle web browser to visit the blogs since it is free.

I imagine the clean formatting and push for later offline access are good reasons. In some cases, the web content is not free to being with.
Ah. I see. Yeah, having the experience of reading blogs and non-mobile news sites on my PDA, it would be worth something to me to have it nicely formatted and just right there. But if Feedbooks did the mobi output thing and I could just load them to the Kindle with the USB for free, I might do that instead. Though if the blog owners are getting a cut, I kinda like rewarding people who are giving me content I like.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote