View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #68
ladyplf
ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm,pocketpc,nextbook 7
Wow, I can't say that I'm surprised about ereader.com but I am about fictionwise although since my pocket pc died and I moved to android I haven't been to either site to shop. I did visit fictionwise just to see what was new but everything that made that site likable was already gone and they couldn't compete with Amazon.com's prices.

The best thing about fictionwise was the unsecured ebooks which I could read on any device anywhere but those days are just gone. It was fun while it lasted but the future is Amazon.
ladyplf is offline   Reply With Quote