View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:31 AM   #11
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Tolino Epos 2
First of all, inform youself about the difference between USB host and USB plugs and the role of USB OTG.

Then you will understand that for the T1 to work as a USB host, it is necessary to modify it's kernel / driver setup.

I know the Nook ST has been modded to provide a USB host feature for connecting USB sticks and keyboards.

It should be possible to do that for the T1. But _someone_ would have to develop such a mod... I don't of anyone that did nor anyone that tried.

edit: ooops... i should have noticed that the 1-post thread opener seems to have disappeared before creating this post...

Last edited by uboot; 05-18-2012 at 05:33 AM.
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote