View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by estral View Post
I run Vista 64 on my main workstation because of Photoshop CS4 benefits. I would like to run Calibre on the same machine.

Is this ever going to happen? Eventually, it will have to happen because of the new machines being shipped 64 bit only.
Calibre is a 32-bit app, but it (as will most every other 32-bit app) should run fine on 64-bit Vista/7. The only exception is that the Sony 500 driver won't work on it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote