View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:02 AM   #13
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That seems to be silly oversight, considering the times...
Yes. I can't remember where I saw it, but I read a while ago that something like 20% of all internet traffic is mobile, and the figure is going up rapidly. I'd have thought that a site that sells ebooks would get more than the average amount of mobile traffic, as people look for things to read on their phones & ereaders.

I left feedback about it (not easy on a phone), and got a response this morning, which says:

Quote:
Hello Russ,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate customer input regarding new features and changes to our web site.

This problem will be forwarded to our Bookish Team for investigation.

Best Regards,

ChristineSupport
Nothing really surprising or notable, but I do wonder why the name isn't just "Christine" or even "Christine (Support)". The use of CamelCase in this context looks odd to me.

Last edited by avantman42; 02-06-2013 at 05:59 AM.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote