View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #94
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I've got the Shannon Curtis in my TBR pile. Did you read Viper's Kiss first? I am a fanatic usually about reading series books in order.
Yes I read them in order both were fantastic! They are full of action. If you like fast paced stories that have a well done plot with plenty of characterization you will like this author. There isn't alot of sex in these but the tension is maintain throughout the book without overly focusing on it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote