View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #24
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
welsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
But does the Kobo support Welsh? I'm not at all sure how well it will handle the double f's and l's :P
Ha! I'm sure it does, having said that I seem to recollect that some places in Quebec have equally as 'difficult' spelling.
In this age of abbreviations and speaking of Welsh I'm reminded that the oft used lol is actually a word in Welsh and means balderdash or nonsense.
See ya learn sumfing every day.

Roy
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote