View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
eBooks: 975 - That's the total in calibre after filtering out books I've already read, books I probably won't read (there's a tag for that) and books for my roommate (there's a tag for that too). 100 of those are 100 pgs or less.

pBooks - ~400 - However, much of these are non-fiction, so it's not a case of a "list of books to get to" so much as a collection of information for when I find myself delving into a subject. When an interest in something strikes me, I grab the books on that topic and read them.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote